Clowns are a playable species on Coolstation: The Game.
Any player may choose to spec into "CLOWN", however this role is best left to benthically experienced clergymen.
At the beginning of any "normal-mode" round, the saddest eligible player is selected from all players currently experiencing personal distress. That player will be dressed in fine silk of unknown visible colour, clad in non-non-slip work boots, and sent off to the facility for comedic incidence. Clowns are neither pitiable nor pitiful. Players encountering a natural clown cannot be held responsible for the results.
GAMEPLAY[edit | edit source]
As a "CLOWN" your responsibilities are multifold:
- Protect the station from crime and punishment
- Ensure the engine is in one state or another by the end of the round
- Produce or consume various objects and substances
- Interact with dangers present in the environment
- Interact with dangers present in society
- Become either victim or perpetrator of an incident
- Pass away in relative calm (short for calamity)
An experienced clown will complete exactly zero of these tasks on average, however, things happen.
Your primary responsibility is to yourself: as long as you're not having fun, chances are nobody else is either.